WQ series submersible sewage pumps feature compact structure, high efficiency, broad high efficiency area, anti-winding, non-clogging, auto coupling, high reliability, auto protection and auto control. The pumps offer unique functions in the pumping of solid particles and long-fiber waste.
The pumps are widely applied in the pumping of sewage and solid waste containing particles and fiber for chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, mining, paper-making, cement, steel-making, power generation and coal processing industries as well as water supply and sewage system of municipal sewage treatment plants, municipal engineering and construction sites. They can also be used to pump clear water or corrosive medium. Depending on water quality, materials of the pumps include: plain cast iron, cast steel, high chromium steel, wear-resistant steel and stainless stecl.
- Motor rated voltage: 380V, In addition, three-phase AC power supply with a voltage of 200-600V, 3kV, 6kV or 10KV can also be used.
- Temperature of pumped mediums40 C;
-Maximum depth: 20m;
-Solid volume ratio5%
Product Structure Features
- The international advanced Ansys-CFX software is adopted in the optimization of hydraulic parts so as to improve hydraulic performance of the pumps and raise their efficiency to a world-leading level.
- The international advanced Ansys software is adopted in the scientific calculation and analysis of pump structure so as to extend the service life of bearings and mechanical seals and reduce vibration and noise.
- Pumps used on medium with rich fiber content are arranged with cutting and tearing devices at the inlet to prevent clogging and jamming which may cause severe vibration when pumping medium containing fiber and solid particles.